Being involved in and supporting our community is something Advance Financial believes is of paramount importance. We consider Nashville and the state of Tennessee our home, and believe in partnering with organizations in our community who complement our own goals. To that end, we are proud to partner with Volunteer Tennessee, an organization dedicated to the encouragement of volunteerism and community service in Tennessee.
Advance Financial offers support and partnerships in the following manner:
- Financial Support
- Sponsorship Requests
- Advancing Volunteerism
Chief among Advance Financial’s activities is its dedication to education. Advance Financial supports and funds a variety of educational initiatives. These programs are focused on improving the quality of education for preschool, grade school and high school students, and on making college more accessible to high school graduates.
Through the Advance Financial Foundation we invest in the communities we serve. Corporate donations and sponsorships are directed to 501(c)3 nonprofits and community enrichment programs, with a particular focus on enhancing education and healthful initiatives.
Find out more information about our charitable giving.
As part of our community support program, Advance Financial sponsors events and organizations that support one of our three areas of focus – education, health, or wellness. Our employees are also available as volunteers for larger projects.
Our employees are involved in the company’s charitable efforts with each associate being given forty (40) hours of paid Volunteer Time Off annually to volunteer in the community. We believe in going above and beyond just writing a check, we believe in rolling up our sleeves and working alongside the nonprofits we support. As a company, we volunteered 1,330 hours in 2015.
Some of the volunteer events we have participated in include:
- MLK Day of Service
- Dinner at Hope Lodge
- Education Foundation Teacher’s Warehouse
- St. Luke’s Community House – Mobile Meals and Senior Citizens Bingo
- Nashville CARES, Choice Food Pantry and Food Pantry Assembly
- Meal Prep at The Nashville Food Project
- Country Music Marathon
- Mayor’s Field Day
- Chattanooga JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes
- Knoxville Second Harvest Food for Kids
- Rocket Town Outreach Potluck
- Grace M. Eaton, Community Playground Build
- Vive La Musical Festival
- The Next Door, Transition Ceremony
- Love Healthy Back to School Event
- Music City BBQ Festival
- Shakespeare in the Park Festival
- Hands on Nashville Day of Volunteerism
- TSU STARS Program
If your organization would like to partner with us on a volunteer opportunity, would like to submit a sponsorship request, or request financial support, please complete our online form.
Organizations We Support
We currently support and partner with the following organizations:
- The Bootstraps Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- JDRF of Middle and East Tennessee
- Nashville Shakespeare Festival
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Eighteenth Avenue Family Enrichment Center
- Hands on Nashville
- St. Lukes Community House
- Nashville Cares
- Ronald McDonald House
- Habitat for Humanity – Williamson County
- The Next Door
- Nashville Adult Literacy Council