What comes to mind when thinking about sitting by a twinkling Christmas tree on a cold night? Hot cocoa of course! It’s everyones favorite holiday drink and we have comprised a list of 5 different takes on this famous beverage. These are super easy and super delicious. Enjoy!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp light chocolate syrup
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- pinch salt
- Crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup marshmallows
- Preheat oven to low broil. Place baking sheet on middle rack.
- Heat both water and milk in a saucepan together over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix in cocoa powder, chocolate syrup, sugar, and salt.
- Add 2 Tbsp of crushed graham crackers in each mug.
- Pour in hot chocolate in mugs and top with 1/4 cup marshmallows. Set mugs on the baking sheet in the oven and broil marshmallows until browned.
- Remove mugs from the oven once marshmallows are browned. Top with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and extra graham cracker crumbs and serve.
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1-2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium . Add the Nutella, peanut butter, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until dissolved and combined. Bring to a gentle simmer while stirring, and turn heat off.
- Serve with your desired toppings.
- 1/2 gallon milk
- 2 (4-oz.) pkgs white chocolate baking bars
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- whipped cream for serving
- more crushed candy canes for garnish
- Add milk, broken up white chocolate, crushed candy canes, and vanilla to a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours (stirring every 15 minutes).
- Serve topped with whipped cream and topped with crushed candy canes for garnish.
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- whipped cream and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a large pot mix pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, regular milk, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Heat over medium heat until simmering. Make sure not to boil. Mix in white chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, cinnamon sticks, and an extra sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- Graham cracker crumbs and whipped cream
- In a medium saucepan, warm up the milk over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Turn the heat down to low then whisk in the vanilla cream cheese until melted. Whisk in the white chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs on top, if desired.