Don’t forget that today is April 15th. You know what that means – it’s National Glazed Ham Day! It’s also Income Tax Day. If you’re like most people that are owed money by the IRS, you’ve already filed your tax return, gotten the money and spent it. But even if your tax money is gone, you can still get a lot of freebies today. Here’s a few we found:
- Arby’s is offering a free Snack-Sized Curly Fry at all locations nationwide. Just visit Arby’s.com or Arby’s social channels to print a coupon.
- Boston Market is offering a “Tax Day Deal Chicken Meal.” All guests can receive two half chicken individual meals for just $10.40.“Tax Day Deal Chicken Meal” offers guests two individual meals, each including a half rotisserie chicken with a choice of two homestyle sides and freshly baked cornbread. No coupon is needed.
- Hard Rock Cafe is offering a “Sing for Your Supper” deal. Guests who perform a complete song on the Hard Rock Cafe’s live music stage in front of the entire restaurant will receive a free dinner entrée from Hard Rock’s new menu.
- Schlotzsky’s locations are offering one free small “The Original” sandwich with the purchase of chips and a 32 oz. drink.
- Great American Cookies has a sweet offer of a free chocolate chip cookie. No purchase is required “nor proof of completed taxes.” Limit one per person.
- Sonic is offering half-price drinks and slushes all day.
So look at the bright side, even if you haven’t started filing your taxes, you can take advantage of some free stuff. And if you owe money this year, it might remove the sting of having to write a check to the IRS.