Advancing Education Scholarship Form
Chief among Advance Financial’s activities is its dedication to education. Advance Financial supports and funds a variety of educational initiatives. These programs are focused on improving the quality of education for pre-school, grade school, and high school students, and on making college more accessible to high school graduates.
Below is the criteria for students applying for the scholarship:
- The student must reside in a county served by Advance Financial
- Must be a senior in an accredited Tennessee school
- Student must attend a two or four year institution of higher education in the United States as an undergraduate
- The award brings $1,000 each, payable to the college of their choice to cover part of their school expenses for the fall of their first year
- GPA Must be equivalent to at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
Please fill out all fields in the form below. Deadline for submissions is 03/31/2016.